Data Quality - A Precursor to Data Governance
Wednesday, 27 July,
1:00 - 1:45 PM EST
6:00 - 6:45 PM BST
3:00 - 3:45 AM AEDT
10:30 - 11:15 PM IST
Businesses are realizing the crucial role of data in propelling their data governance strategy.
They would implement Master Data Management (MDM) to consolidate and unify master data, e.g., asset, supplier, and customer masters to obtain a single version of the truth.
But that’s not all. You need to establish a data quality strategy. After all, bad-quality data is a breeding ground for bad decision-making!
But when you talk about data quality, you may face a few challenges like below:
• Resistance from business users to take up data ownership
• No executive buy-in to champion data quality
• Lack of resources
• Working with age-old tools without the layer of data quality
Looks like you have a lot on your plate!
Join our webinar to learn how to:
• Establish a comprehensive data governance framework
• Overcome data and bureaucratic challenges
• Leverage active and passive governance mechanisms
• Implement tactical steps through MDO to launch your initiatives successfully